I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse that was built in the mid 1970's, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe, who is a Retired Letter Carrier. I worked night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 37 years before I had Knee Replacement Surgery and officially Retired in 2019 after 41 years working in Direct Patient Care ... I am LOVING Retirement!!!!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, August 19, 2016

An Update on My Old Blog, Debbie-Dabble

I just wanted to let all my readers know that I have now officially deleted my old blog, Debbie-Dabble, which was hacked through Face Book back in June.

I have moved over all the posts that I wanted to move over to my new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog!

One thing that I noticed about a week ago......

The reason that I knew my old blog was hacked was that I noticed a 3rd party Gadget added to my template and I could not move it or remove it because I was not able to access my template.

And this gadget seemed to multiply every time someone clicked on the blog thus creating a HUGE amount of space between the Header and my posts. Sometimes, it just would not load.

About a week ago, I noticed that these gadgets were gone..disappeared into thin air.

I was also allowed access to my template again.

Today, I noticed that a few of my old posts were reposted with dates from only a week ago.

So I finished moving everything that I wanted over to my new blog and deleted the old one because I feel that someone was still controlling that blog other than me.

So I now have only 2 official blogs and they are Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!

If you followed me on my old blog, I would love to have you follow my new blog!!

Hugs,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that is odd indeed....keep a watchful eye on this one....hopefully they won't hack this one. (and I wonder why and how this happened...grr)

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, how miserable for you that you were hacked! I can't imagine all the work that created for you. I do so enjoy your blogs, so thank you for hanging in there! And yes, I love nurses too! They were absolutely wonderful...and lifesaving...during my husband's illness. I've been playing with some Halloween (fabric) projects this week. Do you decorate for Halloween? I guess that's not a Victorian holiday. Hope you' re enjoying your summer. Don't forget, September 15 is 100 days to Christmas! Mary in VA

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read your comments and opinions!!
I will try to respond to your comment as quickly as I can either on your Blog, through an email address or here on the posts where you commented if I cannot find any other way to contact you!!
If you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, it will be deleted immediately as I check my comment several times a day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...